Calling Female Artists from All Genres
The casting has closed. Selections will be made and announced on Monday, June 10, 2013.
Next Weekend Productions and Social Media for Entertainers are hosting a talent search for female artists of all genres. Artists selected will perform at “Save the Twinz”: Live Pink!’™s Literary Café, Live Benefit Concert, and other “Save the Twinz” community events in the South Florida region.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS (submit to email@example.com by June 1, 2013)
- *Head Shot (separate from bio)
- *Total of THREE MP3s. Choose from the following genres: Jazz, R&B, National Anthem, Gospel/Inspirational, Hip Hop, Soft Rock, Country, Classical and Neo-Soul
- *Links to all social media sites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- *Contact information (email, address and mobile phone)
- *To be considered, your submission must include all items listed above. YouTube videos ARE NOT accepted.
Artists selected will be notified by June 10, 2013.
“Save the Twinz”: Live Pink!™ creates awareness and inspires and empowers others to continue the fight against Breast Cancer through music and entertainment. Proceeds generated from “Save the Twinz” activities are donated to breast cancer organizations to provide mammograms and other prevention services to those in need. This organization has built a strong reputation in the community and is sought after to provide talent for many notable events.
Recent events include (but are not limited to):
- Wilton Manors Wine & Food Festival
- Jammin’ in the Park Fest at the 5th Annual Throw Back Celebrity Golf Weekend featuring Betty Wright
- Old Dillard Museum Cannonball Jazz Series
- SunTrust Sunday Jazz Brunch
- Jazz in the Gardens VIP Media Reception
- Chocolate Kizzez Wine Tasting Reception
- World Health Fair
- Annual MLK Celebration, City of Lauderhill
Performing on behalf of this prestigious organization will expose you to multicultural audiences, open doors for you to be booked for more gigs, and place you in the same room as the movers and shakers in the South Florida region.
If you have any questions, please contact Suzzette Turnbull at 954-618-8854 or firstname.lastname@example.org.